Friday, August 9, 2013

Adult Driver Education Course

I have officially started my Adult Driver Education course today...yes i know it took me forever but oh well. So pretty much look out Texas I'll be on the road soon. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. At least now i wont have to ask for rides and i wont be worried about getting stuck someplace. My husband is pretty excited for me so i don't have to bug him to buy me chocolate in the middle of the night anymore.
Anyways, just started this thing and it will take a total of 6 hours. Theres roughly 8 chapters i believe with up to 9 or 10 sections in each chapter. It seems that it will be easier than having to study the handbook and hoping that you pass the test at the DMV. I already did that once and got my permit so hopefully I can pass it again. Also at the end of each section they review you. So if you decide to take the online course make sure you have a pen and paper so you can write down things that may not remember. yes it is long but hey would you rather sit there and study the handbook or have someone read it to you? Plus if you are between the ages of 18-24 you kinda have to take the online course. If you are over 25 its optional. I now feel like i should have waited 2 years just so i could take the driving course and not worry about the written part but oh well. I kinda need it and I'm tired of mooching :P. Oh and its 50 bucks which isn't to bad, could be worse.

Now I'm praying that i can get it finished by tomorrow night so i can practice my driving and pass my driving test by the time the hubby leaves for work again on Friday. This way i wont have to ask my awesome Mother-In-Law to take me up there. Now pray that the kid has enough of a distraction with daddy that i can get as far into this as possible before bed time tonight. :)

Oh and one more thing...its all video (technically) and once that certain video is over you have to wait until the timer hits zero before you can continue on...which sucks, but hey it gives me time post this and work on my book some more in between chapters >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment